cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: KVM code will be moved to plugin folder
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:40:05 GMT

On 07/31/2012 12:03 AM, Edison Su wrote:
> KVM code is moved to plugins/hypervisor/kvm, a new jar, cloud-kvm.jar is created for
all the java classes used by kvm code.

Why cloud-kvm.jar? As KVM is also a plugin shouldn't it be named
consistently like cloud-plugin-netapp.jar, cloud-plugin-f5.jar and
cloud-plugin-netscaler.jar?

Something like:
* cloud-plugin-kvm.jar
* cloud-plugin-hypervisor-kvm.jar

I think the second name could be a bit long, but since most of the stuff
goes automated for building classpaths I wouldn't mind.

Wido