cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: First review of RBD support for primary storage
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:11:47 GMT

On 07/05/2012 11:34 PM, Senner, Talin wrote:
> Awesomeness Wido.  +10.  I'd be happy to do any testing on my Ubuntu
> 12.04 cluster + ceph .48...

Testing is needed.

Be aware, on Ubuntu 12.04 there is the bug with libvirt and the secrets.

If you run into problems, check if libvirtd is linked against libroken:

$ ldd /usr/sbin/libvirtd

If you are running without Cephx you will need the patched version of
Qemu where it explicitly adds "auth_supported=none" to the Qemu args,
this is commit: ccb94785007d33365d49dd566e194eb0a022148d

Wido