cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: AutoScale feature....
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 01:58:51 GMT
I am in the process of updating the functional specs with lot of details as Chiradeep asked
for in his earlier email and bring out which component is doing what, load balancer vs CloudStack
vs Guest VM. I hope we will get more clarity post that and can enhance further to make it
as generic as possible for other to implement this feature

Thanks,
Ram