cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Creating an Apache cloudstack docs repo: please discuss
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 03:23:02 GMT
On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 04:27:30PM +0200, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
> I would go with approch of having the docs in the same repo under say /docs
> as David mentioned

+1

Some projects may do this differently, but it's usually the norm to keep
documentation with the rest of the code.

> Take into account that having more than one repo will need more work and
> infra management

Not to mention a headache for anyone working with CloudStack code and
docs.

Best,

Joe
--
"Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants
to build and nobody wants to do maintenance." ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net>