cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: KVM code will be moved to plugin folder
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:54:49 GMT

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----

> On 07/26/2012 03:00 AM, Edison Su wrote:
> > As kvm code depends on libvirt-java, which is incompatible with Apache
> > license. I want to move it to plugin folder as we already did for
> > other hypervisors, and add a compile option to turn on/off KVM
> > compilation. By default, it's turned off. If you have any patches
> > against agent/kvm code, please check them in ASAP. I want to start the
> > moving in Friday. Any comments?

I forgot one thing. My RBD code contains a couple of changes in the KVM code.

The RBD stuff works, so we could merge it in so that it can move to the plugins directory?

Any further refinement can be done until the 4.0 release.

Would that work? Otherwise I have some manual rebasing to do which will take some time.

Wido