cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Salvatore Orlando <Salvatore.Orla...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Can we use other language here?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:56:27 GMT
+1 for introducing localized mailing lists.

I think this would be best trade-off between being able to actively involve developers in
different cultures and keeping a "global" mailing list in English.
English is not my first language either, but I guess I'm not at fault by stating that it is
by large the most commonly known 2nd language in several parts of the world.

Salvatore