cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject System iso patch missing files in the latest ASF master
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:20:07 GMT
I've just tested the latest asf master branch, and java process inside
secondary storage vm fails to start. Here is the error:

bash -x /etc/init.d/cloud start

+ echo -n 'Starting cloud.com service (type=secstorage) '
Starting cloud.com service (type=secstorage) + '[' -f
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/run.sh ']'
+ _failure
+ '[' -f /etc/init.d/functions ']'
+ echo Failed
Failed
+ echo

Run.sh as well as bunch of other files are missing from systemvm.zip. If
anybody made changes to the way we build our system iso patch, please fix
this problem. At the moment the master is unusable as SSVM responsible for
templates sync/download, and as it's broken, you can't even start a single
user vm.

-Alena.