cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Project web site - task
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:48:30 GMT
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/12 9:15 AM, David Nalley wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> Thought I'd see if we could start a discussion on the project website.
>>> The details around this are here[1] That site should be here[2] but as
>>> you notice it's only the status page. Is anyone interested in working
>>> on this? I sadly am incapable of producing anything that's
>>> aesthetically pleasing, so I fear it's off limits to me.
>>
>> I'll get started on this, should have a first version by end of the week.
>
> Just an update - "end of the week" may have been optimistic, given that we need to get
an SVN repo set up to use the Apache CMS. I've put a ticket in Jira for the INFRA folks and
as soon as the repo is set up, I'll start working on that.

> If anyone else is interested in working on the site as well, please let me know.
>
> Best,
>
> Joe

*wearing my newbie-to-asf-infra hat on*

SVN is created - I created a site directory in it to contain the
website - you can see it at:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cloudstack/