cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Creating an Apache cloudstack docs repo: please discuss
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:52:59 GMT
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomechak@gmail.com> wrote:

> We are proposing a repo separate from the code. It looks like the name
> should be incubator-cloudstack-docs. Could any mentors or other interested
> parties please comment on both the strategy and the repo name?

So first....one repo for all docs? If that's the approach, is there a
reason not to do everything in the /docs directory in the code repo?
(Not saying I disagree, just wondering the reasoning).

You want a git repo? SVN repo? (I am almost certain you want git, just
seeking clarity)

--David