cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject change host's hostname
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:13:54 GMT
Hi

In the host section, we want to change the host's name, and while we
click edit, we didn't see any options, Can we direct change it in the
hostserver or xencenter´╝č

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.