cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggest change line in the custom UI guide
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:15:45 GMT

+1

Please set the Component field to "Doc."

It's also best to avoid citing page numbers. Those change frequently. It's
more helpful if you give the book title or (if online doc) URL, and
especially include the section header. In this case, that would be
"Changing the API URL."

Thanks for your attention to the documentation!

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs