cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Zhang <Frank.Zh...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Baremetal thoughts
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:39:32 GMT
Most provisioning tool has this problem, the tiny Linux kernel.
Now the PING is not maintained in CloudStack repo, I built a RPM for it based on its latest
release. However, the RPM itself is delivered as a dependency in our installation tarball.
How do these projects handle its license? are they all GPL as they ship a Linux kernel?