cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Zhang <Frank.Zh...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: How to install System VM template on development environment
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:10:17 GMT
Hi:
	I add three options to bypass this restriction. The db.properties is read for getting db
username/password/ip, now you can manually specify them on command line

Usage: cloud-install-sys-tmplt: ****  [-o <Database server hostname or ip, e.g localhost>]
[-r <Database user name, e.g root>] [-d <Database password. Followed by nothing if
the password is empty>]

Example:
sh -x scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m /tmp/  -u http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2
-h xenserver -o localhost -r root -d

the code has been checked in master. Please pull out. Thank you.