cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: SDN integration with CloudStack
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:47:04 GMT
Hey Salvatore,

Thanks a lot for the review!  I'm already working on the things you and Chiradeep mentioned.
I hope to have most of the feedback integrated this week.

The nicira-phase1 branch is the most update version and should contain everything to make
it work already. It's just a bit messy, I'll make a new nicira-phase1-clean branch when I've
split up the patches. That should make it easier to see what really changed.

Cheers,

Hugo

-----Original Message-----
From: Salvatore Orlando [mailto:Salvatore.Orlando@eu.citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:24 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: SDN integration with CloudStack

Hugo,
I have reviewed your phase-1 patch.
I now understand this is just the client-side code for the Nicira API plus the Guru and the
Element.
It looks great. I've left some comments on github and I look forward at looking at the code
for the remaining part - which should be the integration with the Cloudstack network manager.

Thanks,
Salvatore