cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: System iso patch missing files in the latest ASF master
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:46:56 GMT

On 19-06-12 14:49, David Nalley wrote:

> On Jun 19, 2012, at 8:39 AM, Wido den Hollander<wido@widodh.nl>  wrote:

why system.zip doesn't have scripts that under console-proxy/scripts.
people can't create systemvm on master branch.

>>> This is fixed in 969741b92, about two weeks ago - though it's a
>>> separate step - if you are building the sysvms you need to run:
>>>
>>> ant build-console-proxy build-all - which should give you what you
>>> need for sysvms.
>>
>> I tried this, but my systemvm.zip/iso is still missing "run.sh" and the other scripts.
>>
>> It seems that the scripts from "console-proxy/scripts" are not zipped.
>>
>> The Ant target package-oss-systemvm also has no reference of packaging these files.
>>
>> Wido
>>

>>> --David
>>

> Wido,
>
> I am traveling at the moment and expect to be in the air for a few hours, though I'll
get Internet access at some point. Try reverting both of the commits listed above and see
if it works. If it does, commit those reverts.

I did not revert your patch completely, I did a small fixed, commit:
aa95add3542321ac469b88b107346e43d1f7911d

It's not working yet, my Apache in the console VM is still trying to
bind 10.1.1.1:80 which is not available.

That seems to be a different story, but it's a first step.

Wido