cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Schweikert <rjsch...@suse.com>
Subject Re: Debian/Ubuntu build system based on ANT
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:17:09 GMT

On 06/13/2012 05:31 PM, Edison Su wrote:

> [...]
else(we can host these jar files).

Is there a list of all of these, and can all of them be built in the
community distros (debian, fedora, openSUSE,...) buildsystems?

Pulling in jar files from the web will not work in OBS Open Build
Service instance that runs the openSUSE build service. Therefore, one
has to build these.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead