cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Chinese user mailing list
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:39:05 GMT
There is some precedent for non-english user lists, but the only ones I am aware of are un-official
lists hosted on google groups, etc. (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cxf-zh)
for example.  I'm not 100% certain that a non-english list hosted by apache is officially
sanctioned, so I will defer that to the project mentors or anyone from @infra monitoring the
list.

Either way, I would simply caution that any discussions on a user list that begin to involve
anything more than trivial bug fixes for a user issue should be moved to the dev list.  This
is actually something that we must do from time to time on any of the other project mailing
lists as well.

--
Chris Custine