cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA for Alena Prokharchyk
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 15:26:12 GMT
Hi...

   Thanks for your trust about sending me your ICLA, but I can not do this,
you should send it yourself. I just when make sure that it is filed I go
and ask for account creation.

To whom and how to send your signed ICLA please take a look at [1]. Looking
forward to work with you and see around on the mailing lists :).

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#cla

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Alena Prokharchyk <
Alena.Prokharchyk@citrix.com> wrote:

> On 5/11/12 12:59 PM, "Alena Prokharchyk" <Alena.Prokharchyk@citrix.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi Mohammad,
> >
> >See first and last pages of ICLA for Alena Prokharchyk attached to the
> >email.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Alena.
> >

> Mohammad,
>
> Sorry, forgot to mention the name of the product (cloudStack). Let me know
> if you want me to re-send ICLA.
>
> -Alena.

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour