cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack CLA
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 09:17:43 GMT
Hi Alex...

   The ICLA you attached in this e-mail is different than the on filed. For
me I have no problem. But I would like to know for sure which one to use as
a reference cause in the one attached to this e-mail you use your personal,
while the filed one you use Citrix e-mail which is the one listed in the
account request tool.

Craig, would you also please give us your advice ?

Looking forward to your replies.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour