cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahiru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why svn link is not working?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 11:47:00 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I got the code from the other Git repository.

Actually what i'm interested in is LXC support of Cloudstack.
So i have couple of questions,
I saw the Jira [1]. So is it in development stage or not yet started?
So if it is in development stage how can i involve it?

I also like to know how Jclouds can be used to call the Cloudstack stuff as
well.

Thanks a lot.

[1] http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-6263

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:53 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:47 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirugmg@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Also got an error when tried to clone the project using Git.
> >
> > Here it is.
> >
> > Cloning into 'asf?p=incubator-cloudstack'...
> > fatal:
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git/info/refsnot
> > found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirugmg@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Why the svn link at [1] is not woking?
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cloudstack/
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> --
>

> Hi Lahiru:
>
> My apologies - the git repo isn't yet the repo of record - we are
> still working off of the pre-existing repo[1] - and it's mirror[2] -
> hopefully we'll get the repo migrated soon - we've been working
> through account creation and I think we finally have that taken care
> of. (Thanks to Mohammad Nour for all of his patience and work), we
> still need to make sure perms are set up properly - and then set about
> the process of formally accepting the code in the git repo as the repo
> of record.
>
> Anything in particular we can help you with?
>
> --David
>
> [1] http://git.cloud.com/cgit/cloudstack-oss/
> [2] http://github.com/CloudStack/CloudStack

Regards,