cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Why svn link is not working?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 14:02:08 GMT
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirugmg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for the detailed reply. I got the code from the other Git repository.
>
> Actually what i'm interested in is LXC support of Cloudstack.
> So i have couple of questions,
> I saw the Jira [1]. So is it in development stage or not yet started?
> So if it is in development stage how can i involve it?
>
> I also like to know how Jclouds can be used to call the Cloudstack stuff as
> well.

Lahiru:

I am not aware of anyone working on LXC - but you might want to look
at KVM and how it uses Libvirt as a starting point. Don't hesitate to
ask questions if you run into problems.

this is a gross oversimplification and completely off the top of my
head, and I am sure Adrian will jump in if I miss something - but:

add a dependency for org.jclouds.api/cloudstack
grab your API key and secret key
set the endpoint in your code

--David