cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Can't download source code from git or file JIRA bugs
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:50:24 GMT
On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Will McQueen <will@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I download the source using git? I'm looking
>     http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html
> ...which says:
> Source code Git
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git...and so I
> do:
>
> $ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git
> Initialized empty Git repository in
> /home/will/git/apache/play/incubator-cloudstack/.git/
> fatal:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git/info/refsnot
> found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
> $
>
> The svn link is apparently not active yet either.
>
> I tried to file Jira ticket here:
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK
> ...as mentioned in "http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html",
> but the response page says "Project Does Not Exist".
>
> I realize that this project just entered incubation on 4-16-2012, but I'm
> just wondering when the source and jira access will be available for this
> project.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Cheers,
> Will

Hi Will,

To date the repos and projects haven't been created, though tickets
exist for that to happen:

My hope is that we can get the repo migrated in the next week since
that should be a fairly trivial effort.
My expectation on the bug tracker being migrated to Apache is that it
will be some period of time (I understand there are currently issues
with importing into Jira and 4 projects in the queue ahead of us, and
one of them (Flex) about twice as large as our import.

In the mean time you can find our current bug tracker at:

http://bugs.cloudstack.org

You can also find our source code available here:
http://git.cloud.com/cgit/cloudstack-oss/
http://github.com/CloudStack/CloudStack (mirror)

Hope this helps,

--David