cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] proposal to select a mascot for Apache CloudStack while in Incubation
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:49:12 GMT
> ·         “Call for Submissions” to be sent out to cloudstack-dev as soon
> as the PPMC approves this proposal

Speaking only for myself - I don't think you need PPMC permission to
move forward with this idea - I'd of course suggest ensuring a
community consensus, making sure folks are well informed, etc.  but
otherwise, just go get things done. You shouldn't need to get approval
and annointing to start getting things done IMO, especially when
'getting things done' means soliciting ideas on this list.  Obviously
final decisions around identity and trademarks have a legal component
and that would be the responsibility of the PPMC.