cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will McQueen <w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Can't download source code from git or file JIRA bugs
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:16:18 GMT
Hi,

How can I download the source using git? I'm looking
     http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html
...which says:
Source code Git
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git...and so I
do:

$ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/will/git/apache/play/incubator-cloudstack/.git/
fatal:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git/info/refsnot
found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
$

The svn link is apparently not active yet either.

I tried to file Jira ticket here:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK
...as mentioned in "http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html",
but the response page says "Project Does Not Exist".

I realize that this project just entered incubation on 4-16-2012, but I'm
just wondering when the source and jira access will be available for this
project.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Will