cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Chamard <da...@cloud.ca>
Subject .jar modification in Cloudstack
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:51:55 GMT
Hi,

We are running into a problems trying to modify a jar in our
beta environment while it was working fine in our dev environment running
the same version (3.0.1) . We basically had to modify the cloud-server.jar
to have the swift UI work and handles api keys. We replaced the
cloud-server.jar with the new version on the "beta" server in
/usr/share/java and in /usr/share/cloud/management/client/WEB-INF/lib but
now the cloud-management server wont start.

Is there any mechanics that checks for md5 or that validates .jar files?

Thanks,

David