climate-dev mailing list archives

From Aniruddh Goteti <aniruddhgot...@gmail.com>
Subject New contributer- Aniruddh
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 19:04:58 GMT
Hello Apache open climate workbench team,

Hope you all are well.
I am Aniruddh Goteti originally from India but presently working as a Data
Scientist in Germany. I am a python developer and enthusiast and would love
to contribute to the codebase. I have read the developer documentation and
was looking at the issues in Jira but most of them are assigned for.

It would be really helpful if someone could mentor me with the codebase and
assign me an issue or a beginners patch to start with.

Have a nice day you All!

Cheers,
Aniruddh