climate-dev mailing list archives

From Prateek Chanda <prateekko...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to Apache Climate
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 17:19:13 GMT
Hello,

        I am currently an undergrad in Computer Science from India and am
an open source enthusiast for past 2 years. I and am pretty new to the ASF
community. I came upon the Climate Workbench project and have gone through
the documentation and the project's goal. The project interests me and I
wish to contribute to it.

        Currently I find only this issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CLIMATE/issues/CLIMATE-699>on the
JIRA Tracker to be active.As far as I understood that there is an issue due
to shift while performing regridding. So scipy.interpolate seems the only
way to tackle this.

I hope I can find relevant documentation for regridding, else please let me
know if the project has any IRC channel to communicate.

I would also love to be a part of the community through Apache Mentee
Application Program. I would thus like to know the requisites of it and how
to proceed for that.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Prateek Chanda