climate-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Kyo (398L)" <Huikyo....@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Looking For nClimDiv_tave_1895-2005.nc used in examples/temperature_trends_over_CONUS.py
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:20:38 GMT
Dear Michael,

Please use this link to download nClimDiv data

: https://rcmes.jpl.nasa.gov/RCMES_Turtorial_data/NCA-CMIP_examples.tar.gz

You can find a user-friendly description on the example here: https://rcmes.jpl.nasa.gov/content/nca-cmip-analysis-using-rcmes

Thanks,

Kyo

On 11/30/17, 2:00 AM, "Michael Anderson" <michael.arthur.anderson@gmail.com> wrote:

    Could someone point out where the file nClimDiv_tave_1895-2005.nc used in

    the example temperature_trends_over_CONUS.py can be found?

    The example assumes the file is local.

    I'm checked at the nClimDiv FTP:

    https://data.nodc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/iso?id=gov.noaa.ncdc:C00702 and

    http://zipper.jpl.nasa.gov/dist/, but it's not in either of those locations.

    I'll update the example a few comments to make it clear where to get it for

    the next person if someone can please point it out for me.

    Thank you,

    Michael A. Anderson