climate-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Kyo (398L)" <Huikyo....@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Getting started
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:29:29 GMT
Dear Colin,

Welcome to the world of OCW! Thank you for your interest.

You can fork the latest OCW from our github repository: https://github.com/apache/climate/

Whenever you want to suggest any change or have something to discuss, please write an issue
on our jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE

Then you can make a pull request so that one of other developers can review the request.

More details can be found on our wiki page for developers: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLIMATE/Developer+Getting+Started+Guide

I also strongly suggest visiting Regional Climate Model Evaluation System website (http://rcmes.jpl.nasa.gov/)
and run some tutorials. RCMES is based on OCW library.

I hope this helps.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send email to the dev list or me.

Thanks,

Kyo