climate-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: syntax error files
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:18:20 GMT
Hi all,

Regarding the two files mentioned,

bottlemet.py was never integrated into the toolkit so I can't speak much to
any errors or whether it even functions.
run_rcmes_processing.py seems like something that was used for old
evaluation UI backend stuff. Do you have a full repo path for it? The
backend was rewritten recently so you shouldn't find that in a recent pull
from the repo.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

-- Joyce