climate-dev mailing list archives

From Jungyoun Ku <jungy...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: syntax error files
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:13:42 GMT
[15:12:36] [Error]
C:\Users\den-instructor\Desktop\climate-0.3-incubating\climate-0.3-incubating-rc1\rcmet\src\main\python\rcmes\services\bottlemet.py:
invalid syntax (Line: 172, Column: 25)
[15:12:36] [Error]
C:\Users\den-instructor\Desktop\climate-0.3-incubating\climate-0.3-incubating-rc1\rcmet\src\main\python\rcmes\services\run_rcmes_processing.py:
invalid syntax (Line: 85, Column: 54)

These are the error messages when I encountered.