climate-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: syntax error files
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:32:04 GMT
Jungyoun,

You appear to be working from an old release candidate branch of the code.
 I think it would help if you were running your analysis on the latest
truck version of the code.

The trunk can be checked out from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/climate/trunk/

Good luck,

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String