climate-dev mailing list archives

From "Kim, Jinwon" <j...@atmos.ucla.edu>
Subject RE: syntax error files
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:53:02 GMT
'run_rcmes_processing.py' is a reallly old module. this has been split into largely data preparation
and metrics part in branch 2.x.x (may be different in the version you are working). I have
saved several earlier versions of this module. I can dig them out if necessary. Please let
me know.

Jinwon Kim
Joint Institute for Regional Earth System Science and Engineering and Dept. Atmospheric and
Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
607 Charles E Young Drive East, Young Hall, Room 4242, Los Angeles, CA 90095-7228, USA
jkim@atmos.ucla.edu; 310-206-2828
From: mltjoyce@gmail.com [mltjoyce@gmail.com] on behalf of Michael Joyce [joyce@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:18 PM
To: dev@climate.apache.org
Cc: Jungyoun Ku; jaeyounb@usc.edu; Christian Alan Mattmann; Reem Alfayez; 林渟渟; dev
Subject: Re: syntax error files

Hi all,

Regarding the two files mentioned,

bottlemet.py was never integrated into the toolkit so I can't speak much to
any errors or whether it even functions.
run_rcmes_processing.py seems like something that was used for old
evaluation UI backend stuff. Do you have a full repo path for it? The
backend was rewritten recently so you shouldn't find that in a recent pull
from the repo.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

-- Joyce