climate-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding headers to obs4MIPs
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:23:04 GMT
Alrighty.

Licenses and Copyright information are updated along with a few other minor
things (drop unneeded files, update setup.py text, etc).

I also added a new JIRA component for obs4MIPs. I figured it would be
beneficial to have a separate component until it is more fully integrated
into the rest of the code base. At the very least we now have something
useful to tag related issues with!

Thanks!

-- Joyce