climate-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Adding headers to obs4MIPs
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:34:07 GMT
Hi all,

I was going to go through the obs4MIPs code to add any necessary headers
but first I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. Are we
replacing all the NOSA headers with ASF headers or are we just adding
headers to any files that aren't currently licensed?

Also, I wanted to confirm that we could drop [1]. It seems to be machine
dependent but I wasn't sure if we were keeping it in there as an example
(in which case we should make it machine agnostic as well =)

Cheers!

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/climate/trunk/obs4MIPs/setup.sh

-- Joyce