climate-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 17:31:05 GMT
Hi All,

I published a very rough draft website just to get something started. =
Please jump on and help shape the website as we bootstrap other parts of =
the project.

Website source is at [1], live at [2], details about CMS are at [3]

Suresh

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/climate/site
[2] - http://climate.incubator.apache.org/
[3] - http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html