click-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Lobato <lobat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NumberField validation
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:17:43 GMT
Hi,

Upon comparing the validate method of NumberField, which subclasses
TextField, I realized NumberField's validate overrides TextField's; so I
ended up subclassing NumberField to "LengthNumberField" and merging NF and
TF validate methods in it. In the end, LengthNumberField validates max, min
value and max, min length. If any of you guys want to implement it you can
reply and I'll send you the code (:

Thanks to Bob and everybody else for devoting so much of your time in
answering questions.

Regards,
-Carlos