click-user mailing list archives

From Vasile Rotaru <vrotaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal: setStatefulRedirect(Page page) method
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:15:50 GMT
Hi, to all. and thanks for the all the fish.. Ehhh, I mean Click, obviously
;)

First I played a bit with Click, than used it in small project, all with
good results.

And since I've found, that it is very handy to use stuff like:

FooPage fooPage = getContext().createPage(FooPage.class);
fooPage.bar = "Oh, my!";
fooPage.baz = 666;

 setForward(fooPage);

I've started thinking about ways of doing the same thing with setRedirect,
It turned to be doable and in a rather easy way:

public void setStatefulRedirect(Page page) {
  getContext().setSessionAttribute(page.getClasss().getName(),
page.getClass());

  setRedirect(page.getClass());
}

And I guess a setFlashRedirect(Page page) method analogous with the
setFlashAttribite method is possible too.

--
  Vasile Rotaru