click-user mailing list archives

From vxc vxc <vxc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Bindable annotation - binding dosn't work.
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:40:19 GMT
In the lib folder there are these jar files (automatically included by
the NetBeans Click plug-in/framework):

click-2.1.0-RC1-incubating
click-extras-2.1.0-RC1-incubating
click-mock-2.1.0-RC1-incubating

I have removed them all and replaced with the following jar file:

click-2.1.0

Now it all works fine. The problem is solved. Thank you for the help!