click-user mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Apache Click support Captchas?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 03:06:27 GMT
I know someone at work who as made a Captcha control, he said it was
pretty straight forward. I can see if he want to share it.

regards Malcolm Edgar

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM, C Jennings <conorsmail@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi -
> Just curious if Apache Click was be integrated with a Captcha Generation Service? I've
done this recently using a Spring Framework with JCaptcha. However, that approach required
the use of a Spring MVC Controller which is not supported with the Click framework.

> If anyone has had an success with implementing a Captcha service with a Click framework,
I'd appeciate it if you could share some pointers.