click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Calendar 1.2.0-RC1 build available
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:28:12 GMT
I think I've found the problem you were facing. CalendarField imported the DateField resources

(prototype) which clashes with other JavaScript libraries such as jQuery. I've changed the
behavior
so that CalendarField does not import resources from DateField. Updated jar available here:

http://click-calendar.googlecode.com/files/click-calendar-1.2.0-RC1.jar

regards

bob