click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Calendar 1.2.0-RC1 build available
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:30:04 GMT
On 13/04/2010 16:53, easydoor wrote:
> The calendar doesn't appear when i click on the icon.
> In other hand, I saw in the CalendarField.class that you call a js file under
> click/jscalendar, this folder doesn't exit in the distribution ...

The resources under 'click/jscalendar' is part of the click-calendar.jar not the Click distribution.

If you deploy your application to Tomcat for example, have a look at the exploded WAR to see
which
files were deployed. In tomcat this will be under:

tomcat/webapps/<your-app>/click

Also when you say the calendar does not appear, are there JavaScript errors?

bob