click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB 3.1 injection of a SessionBean in a click page
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:58:55 GMT
Hi Manuel,

Good question. I'm a bit rusty on the latest EJB development, but I'd imagine the only way
automatically inject an EJB is if the target class was managed by the EJB container. Click
Pages are
not managed by the EJB container so I'd guess you won't be able to do that out-of-the-box.

Changing the question a little. Is it possible to inject EJB into a POJO? If it is then it
will be
possible with Click Pages as well. There is the spec: Contexts and Dependency Injection (JSR
299)
which from the looks of it addresses this problem. I'm not sure which container supports this
yet
though.

kind regards

bob