click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Bindable annotation - binding dosn't work.
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:03:12 GMT
One thing that looks odd (but unrelated to your question) is you are using templates with an
".html"
extension. Click by default supports templates with an ".htm" extension. I suggest you use
.htm for
Click templates and .html for static non-click pages.

Wrt to your question it is possible that you are using a SecurityManager that does not allow

accessing protected/private variables. Could you expand on your environment a bit. What
JDK/Server/OS are you running on?

Could you also deploy the Click 2.1.0 examples on the same server and see if it works?

kind regards

bob