click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Picocontainer related question.
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 03:10:24 GMT
I don't know Pico but for integration I suggest either:

a) a pico factory that can be used in your Pages to lookup services
b) use pico to create your Pages and inject services directly into those pages

For a) you can use a ContextListener at application startup time to configure your pico factory.

For b) you can look at SpringClickServlet on how to use an IOC container to create Pages.

kind regards

bob