click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Apache Click support Captchas?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 06:24:04 GMT
Hi Conor,

Depends on the markup you need to render for the Captcha service to work. Although I haven't

incorporated a Captcha myself I'd imagine you'll need to create a custom Field that renders
the
HTML/JavaScript expected by the captcha service.

kind regards

bob

On 3/04/2010 9:08 AM, C Jennings wrote:
> Hi -
> Just curious if Apache Click was be integrated with a Captcha Generation Service? I've
done this recently using a Spring Framework with JCaptcha. However, that approach required
the use of a Spring MVC Controller which is not supported with the Click framework.

> If anyone has had an success with implementing a Captcha service with a Click framework,
I'd appeciate it if you could share some pointers.