click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J logging
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:25:37 GMT
Hi WarnerJan,

ConsoleLogService takes mode into consideration however Log4JService does not. Normally log4j
is
configured through its own configuration ie:

log4j.xml
  <category name="org.apache">
    <priority value="INFO"/>
  </category>

A future release could enhance Log4JService to leverage the mode setting as well.

kind regards

bob