click-user mailing list archives

From "Alvin Townsend" <alvin.towns...@gmail.com>
Subject "Wrong Number of Arguments" Error in Form.copyTo()
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:33:20 GMT
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this error before when using
form.copyTo(myObject, false):

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
	at net.sf.click.util.ContainerUtils.ensureObjectPathNotNull(ContainerUtils.java:592)
	at net.sf.click.util.ContainerUtils.copyContainerToObject(ContainerUtils.java:318)
	at net.sf.click.util.ContainerUtils.copyContainerToObject(ContainerUtils.java:355)
	at net.sf.click.control.Form.copyTo(Form.java:1710)
	at com.globalpay.lrs.ui.page.admin.ReferralPartnerEditor.onSubmitClick(ReferralPartnerEditor.java:147)

It's very odd, Form.copyTo() has been working very well up to this
point, only happens in one place in our application, and only when
adding a new entity. Error doesn't happen when editing an existing
entity. We're using the latest version of Click from trunk at the
moment - 1.5-pre-RC3 I guess. :-)

Any ideas? I've been at this a day and I'm at a total loss...

Thanks!

Alvin