click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: By-passing Security on Home Page
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:50:39 GMT
Hi Paul,

Are you using Click's quickstart to generate your application?

If so the quickstart generator uses J2EE security to secure the
folders user and admin. HomePage is placed inside the user folder thus
is secure. If you need HomePage publicly visible you can move the
home.htm to the root level. You will also need to rename the
HomePage.class package.

Hope this helps.

bob