click-user mailing list archives

From Vikram Natarajan <vnatara...@pogohealth.com>
Subject Re: Errors after upgrading to 1.5
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:24:40 GMT
Bob

 Thanks for the prompt response. I saw the NPE happen right when Click
tries to reduce the log level for production node.

Following is all I have in the velocity.properties that we have checked
into WEB-INF

velocimacro.library
=click/VM_global_library.vm,velocimacros/reports.vm,velocimacros/forms.vm,velocimacros/interviews.vm
runtime.log.logsystem.class=org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.SimpleLog4JLogSystem

On another note, after we refactored our toString()s to use render(), we
are seeing StackOverFlow messages.These messages don't show up all the
time and a restart takes care of these for some time.

Thanks,
Vikram Natarajan